Get Ready for Joy and Abundance!
- Are you going through a difficult transition?
- Have you been feeling stuck or anxious?
- Are you frustrated with your relationships?
- Are you ready to believe in miracles?
You’ve come to the right place! My name is MarBeth Dunn and I’ve spent a lifetime developing my intuitive and empathic skills. After completing my Masters of Education, I’ve spent the last 28 years as a Spiritual Teacher, and the past ten years as a coach and mentor to women in transition. I’ve developed a powerful system to facilitate healing and inner peace.
The world is changing so rapidly. People are stressed, confused, and struggling to maintain sanity and balance in their relationships, career, and spirituality. They need help.
This is why I founded the Institute for Empathic Development, a complete system for human potential that aligns you with your purpose, accelerates your growth and healing, and unleashes your intuitive and empathic genius. It is my mission to empower you to live a happy, fulfilled and abundant life.
Please look around the site and let me know if you would like more information about working with me.
I’m so excited to share with you the promo for my upcoming TV show, Having it All!
MarBeth has been instrumental in empowering major shifts in my life. It happens very fast, and very gracefully. Things that seemed insurmountable simply melted away. There was a clear outcome from each session that I could directly relate to her work with me – from a deep grief totally dissolving, to booking my first TV appearances, to charging and getting 5X more money for a service. I am deeply grateful for they very personal way that she helps.
- Michele Camacho, Rochester, NY
Are You Ready To:
- Release painful emotions rapidly?
- Feel good, even joyful?
- Open your heart and connect with your inner guidance?
- Develop greater strength, confidence and wisdom?
- Know you can handle life’s challenges?
- Access a deeper place of love?
The people who benefit the MOST from working with me are:
- Ready to use their painful experience as a springboard for moving forward
- Ready to feel good
- Open to the thought that they deserve to be happy, abundant and joyful
- Want to empower themselves and embody their magnificence
- Willing to invest the time and energy in themselves to step into their magnificence
- Willing to understand their lives from a grander perspective
- Open to seeking the help they need
- Willing to change
We are Members of…
As Seen On…